Designation: Territory Manager
Experience: 5 years.
Salary: As per the company standards.
No. of Requirement: 7
What will you do
• Analyze the market and carry out strategies and implement them to achieve the annual institution sales target.
• New client acquisition, existing client retention & client servicing for all institutes.
• Work with Vee Technologies TA team to ensure efficient campus hiring
for The Sona Group.
• Ensure seamless coordination from generating leads to closing accounts for assessments and employability solutions for the assigned territory.
• Perform Market analysis on assessment platforms & ensure HireMee uses the latest technologies and stays market leader by developing futuristic Products.
• Research on education Industry and learn customer needs and strategies for geographical zone penetration.
What we are looking for
- The main area of focus will be to generate new leads to create more sales.
- Cold calling to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company's practice leaders.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs and concerns.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately Secondary Roles Responsibilities.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure sales.
- Annually submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company's performance.