Quality and Security
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management System.
- Certified ISO 27001: 2013 for Information Security Management System.
- Certified ISO 27701:2019 for Privacy Information Management System.
KAAM Services Pvt. Ltd. is committed to deliver services exceeding customer expectations in the areas of
competency assessment for hiring, employability enhancement programs, conducting of regular examinations/skill
assessments by focusing on continual improvement in all services, processes, and quality management system.
KAAM (KARPAGA ASSESSMENT APP MATRIX SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED) is committed to implement and proactively manage an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Privacy Information Security Management system(PIMS) designed to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of business information, information processing facilities and to provide a secure work environment to our employees and interested parties. We believe in continually improving our management system by periodically reviewing our ISMS, PIMS and its associated controls.
Environmental Policy Statement - KAAM Services
KAAM Services Pvt Ltd is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. We will strive to improve our environmental performance over time and to initiate additional activities that will further reduce our impacts on the environment.
Our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate.
We are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Prevent pollution whenever possible.
- Reduce the carbon footprint of the business.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Eliminate utilization of Paper and promoting digital services.
- Efforts are made to minimize travel by maximizing IT systems.
- Train all of our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate;
- Establishing environmental objectives and targets, conducting an annual review of our performance, and publicly reporting our progress.
- Making this policy publicly available to all employees and interested parties;
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.