Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities:
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities administers & establishes the relationship with users and others who collaborate with HireMee.co.in
By using or accessing HireMee.co.in, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms of Service”).
HireMee reserves the right to update or make changes to the Terms & Conditions from a legal or administrative perspective on a timely basis without prior notice. Any additional features which get supplemented to enhance the current service, including the release of new tools & resources, etc., will be subject to the Terms of Service.
Your continued use of the HireMee Services after any changes shall constitute your acceptance to such amendments.
This website, including all content, videos, images, HTML, graphics, and scripts are copyrighted and fully owned by www.HireMee.co.in. All rights reserved.
We respect the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same.
By providing your email ID on HireMee.in, you agree to receive email communication from and about HireMee. You can always opt out of future emails by unsubscribing.
- ACCOUNT Terms & conditions
- The user shall not utilize the services offered by HireMee in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of HireMee.
- The user undertakes not to duplicate, download, publish, modify and distribute material on HireMee unless specifically authorized by HireMee in this regard.
- The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of HireMee other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of HireMee.
- The user undertakes to use HireMee for his/her own purposes. Using content from HireMee for imitative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from HireMee is strictly prohibited.
- When signing up for an account, you must provide your legal full name, full company name (if applicable), a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- When signing up for a paid account, or upgrading a free account to a paid account, you must provide your legal full name, full company name (if applicable), a valid e-mail address, your correct billing information, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup or upgrade process.
- Users undertake that the services offered by HireMee shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. HireMee reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by HireMee to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by HireMee and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating spam.
- Users shall not spam the database maintained by HireMee or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam, etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle HireMee to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
- The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- The User expressly states that adding resumes or data fed or updating the resume into HireMee by the user is correct and complete in all aspects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, misappropriate, fraudulent, or misleading information. HireMee expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume inserted, data fed or updated by the user; the user agrees to compensate the damages incurred by HireMee due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, or misleading facts or information or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of HireMee.
- The user will be completely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User credentials, identification, activities, and transmission performed for carrying out any online or offline transaction involving credit, debit cards, or such other forms of instruments or documents and no responsibility or liability of HireMee for their misuse of information relating to such usage of resources.
The User or subscriber to HireMee.com website do hereby agree that he or she shall, at all times, adhere with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000, as also rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications, that he or she shall alone be responsible for all the acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability thereunder or under any other law for the time being in force.
The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the service.
The User or subscriber to HireMee is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information and we do our best to keep HireMee.co.in safe, but we cannot give an assurance. We need your support to do that, which includes the following obligations:
- You will not access the information & solicit the login which belongs to another individual and to which the user does not have any right on;
- You will not publish or insert information which is harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene and invasive of another individual’s privacy, hateful, threatening or objectionable or racially, ethnically, objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever or which harms minors in any way.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access HireMee.co.in, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not use HireMee to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
"HireMee has been a great experience for our students and the college. HireMee helped us understand where our students stand and showed us areas where they needed additional training. From the demo session to the exam, your team has been a tremendous support to us."
Ramakrishnan & Naveen Kumar,
Placement Officer, Salem College of Engineering and Technology
The selection process of your company looks unique. It is automated, lean and agile. From the PO's perspective, it ensures that every data is uploaded by the student and ensures its accuracy. From the student's perspective, the experience is seamless as he can upload data from anywhere.
Training & Placement Officer, Nandha Educational Institutions, Erode
The HireMee platform gave us an opportunity to showcase our talents which in turn resulted in getting placed in our dream company. The job assessment test was very useful to us. It helped us to reach our job goals. The assessment platform is innovative and allowed us to upload 20-second video resumes.
Final Year CSE, Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering
I got selected for Vee Technologies through the HireMee Platform. I would like to thank you for such a platform which tests all the skills needed by recruiters. The HireMee app is more like a social network with a lot of interesting features which makes the job search easier.
First Year CSE, Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering
Hiremee is a good platform for freshers seeking placement in reputed companies. The Hiremee platform has such an environment with more than 30 companies. The assessments tests the subject knowledge and mathematical knowledge of the candidate. The subject related questions are simple and logical. There is also a phase where they test our positive attitude.