Declaration of Rights and Responsibilities:
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities administers & establishes the relationship with users and others who collaborate with hiremee.co.in
By using or accessing hiremee.co.in, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms of Service”).
HireMee reserves the right to update or make changes to the Terms & Conditions from a legal or administrative perspective on a timely basis without prior notice. Any additional features which get supplemented to enhance the current service, including the release of new tools & resources, etc., will be subject to the Terms of Service.
Your continued use of the HireMee Services after any changes shall constitute your acceptance to such amendments.
This website, including all content, videos, images, HTML, graphics, and scripts are copyrighted and fully owned by www.hiremee.co.in. All rights reserved.
We respect the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same.
By providing your email ID on hiremee.co.in, you agree to receive email communication from and about HireMee. You can always opt out of future emails by unsubscribing.
- ACCOUNT Terms & conditions
- The user shall not utilize the services offered by HireMee in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of HireMee.
- The user undertakes not to duplicate, download, publish, modify and distribute material on HireMee unless specifically authorized by HireMee in this regard.
- The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of HireMee other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of HireMee.
- The user undertakes to use HireMee for his/her own purposes. Using content from HireMee for imitative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from HireMee is strictly prohibited.
- When signing up for an account, you must provide your legal full name, full company name (if applicable), a valid e-mail address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- When signing up for a paid account, or upgrading a free account to a paid account, you must provide your legal full name, full company name (if applicable), a valid e-mail address, your correct billing information, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup or upgrade process.
- Users undertake that the services offered by HireMee shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. HireMee reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by HireMee to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by HireMee and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating spam.
- Users shall not spam the database maintained by HireMee or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam, etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle HireMee to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
- The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- The User expressly states that adding resumes or data fed or updating the resume into HireMee by the user is correct and complete in all aspects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, misappropriate, fraudulent, or misleading information. HireMee expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume inserted, data fed or updated by the user; the user agrees to compensate the damages incurred by HireMee due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, or misleading facts or information or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of HireMee.
- The user will be completely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User credentials, identification, activities, and transmission performed for carrying out any online or offline transaction involving credit, debit cards, or such other forms of instruments or documents and no responsibility or liability of HireMee for their misuse of information relating to such usage of resources.
The User or subscriber to hiremee.co.in website do hereby agree that he or she shall, at all times, adhere with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000, as also rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications, that he or she shall alone be responsible for all the acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability thereunder or under any other law for the time being in force.
The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the service.
The User or subscriber to HireMee is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information and we do our best to keep hiremee.co.in safe, but we cannot give an assurance. We need your support to do that, which includes the following obligations:
- You will not access the information & solicit the login which belongs to another individual and to which the user does not have any right on;
- You will not publish or insert information which is harmful, harassing, defamatory, obscene and invasive of another individual’s privacy, hateful, threatening or objectionable or racially, ethnically, objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever or which harms minors in any way.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access hiremee.co.in, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not use HireMee to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Do not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- Do not violates any law for the time being in force
- Do not deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person.
- Do not insert any information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with HireMee – Intellectual property license.
This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you publish content or information, it means that everyone, can have access to that information and we may not have control over what they do with it.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about hiremee.co.in, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- HireMee users to provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and safeguarding your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on hiremee.co.in
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- Your account can be inactive in case of termination of our account with your college.
- Your college placement cell also has the authority to make your account inactive as per college policies without any prior intimation (valid only for students).
- In the interest of other people’s rights, we shall remove any content or information you post on hiremee.co.in if we believe that it violates our privacy statement
- You will not post anyone's sensitive information on hiremee.co.in
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- Data Servicing charges will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on hiremee.co.in within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- HireMee is for your non-commercial use only. If you wish to make any commercial use of the App, or if you wish to purchase HireMee services that utilize the Apps, you must have a prior written agreement with HireMee to do so, or have accepted HireMee’s online terms and service. Please contact us for more information. We reserve the right at all times ( but will not have any obligation) to terminate the users, and reclaim the usernames or URL’s for any purpose or reasons.
HireMee may collect few individual personalized information from you. “Personal Information” is the data that will be used for the individual’s distinction which includes:
- Your complete name, Present address, permanent address, email ID, Contact numbers ( Mobile, Telephone, Alternate numbers ), date of birth, bank or payment card details and any identity proof and or address proof that HireMee may request:
- Details of any bank account ( which is including but not limited to the information like Name of the account holder, Account name, Bank account number, OTP, authentication details, complete details of your bank account operations and the transaction history, Income tax returns, Tax certificates or any other income documents which may be required by Hire Mee.
- Details of your Debit, Credit card used by you for the transactions
- Information collected on the website through cookies, a "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. These cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. You may choose to disable the cookies using the settings in your computer system. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
- Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to, data location, web logs and other communication data, whether it may be required by HireMee or other wise and the resources that you access while visiting our Website.
- In addition to the personal information, there may be certain other addition which may be asked from your while visiting our website, which includes
- IP address of your server from where the site is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of your PC or laptop and the site that you last visited before visiting to our site, referring source which may have directed to the site.
- Duration of your time spent on our website will also be stored along with the time and date of your access
- Other information’s associated with the interaction of your browser and the website.
Usage of the information collected:
The information collected from you will be used for the following purposes;
- To facilitate the usage of the site
- To reply to your queries or fulfill your requests for information about the various services.
- To help you address your problems with the site including addressing any technical problems. for the proper administration of the site.
- To conduct the internal reviews and the data analysis for the site ( eg: to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the site).
- To provide it for the scrutinization to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by the government or any judicial body.
- To resolve disputes.
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions.
- Identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problem with our server, and to administer our Site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather the wider demographic details
- Sharing the information with the third parties in order to provide certain services to you
- To enhance the security of our site
- To conduct the financial and identity checks; to prevent fraudulent activities or checks; anti money laundering and the credit checks To comply with the financial services regulation including retention of financial information and transaction
- A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. These cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information. you may choose to disable the cookies using the settings in Your computer system. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
- Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- Customize Your experience on our Site
- For obtaining information regarding the use of the site and assess which pages do you visit the most in order to provide you with goods or services that may be of interest to you
- To obtain information regarding your IP address, location and other demographic information such as age range and gender in order to ascertain users Internet behavior.
- Assist in complying with regulatory obligations such as anti-fraud and anti-money laundering obligations
- For allowing us to provide you with personalized services by remembering the choices made by you with respect to language you prefer, geographical location where you are etc.,
- When you visit third party websites from our site, cookies embedded in such third party content may be downloaded onto your device. We do not control such third party cookies and the same are governed by the terms and conditions of such third parties.
Retention of the Information:
- After the separation of your account with us, we shall destroy all the data collected from you, except the records and the data in relate to the transactions undertaken using our services of the sites. Please note that under the applicable laws, we are required to maintain record of these transaction with us including the personal data such as your name, contact details, customer number, transaction history etc., other than the information specified above, we will delete all personal information that we hold about you when your account is separated. We will not retain your online banking login PIN, TAN and or password or credit card information.
- Please note that we will not require you to reveal your personal or security details via email or any other communication. If you receive any email, phone call, SMS or any other communication requesting you to share your personal/ security / financial information. Please do not respond to such requests and delete such requests immediately. Please forward such requests to HireMee email ID email@example.com for notifying us of the same prior to deletion of such requests.
- “Phishing” is an attempt to steal the personal details and financial account details from a website user. Such “Phishers” use fake emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal information such as credit card numbers, password, PIN etc., Please abstain from providing your details on such websites and immediately report such requests to us at HireMee email ID and we shall not be held accountable for any loss, damage caused by responding to such emails or requests and sharing information with the external parties.
Disclosure of Information collected:
- We may disclose the individual or the personalized data or any other information collected from you to any statutory, lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty to do do or required by law to disclose or share the personal data or any other informed collected from you.
- We may further use your information in a combination form to determine the usage of the site, for the development of marketing and strategic business plans etc., please note that in such use of the information, no individual user shall be identified separately.
- So as to protect our financial interests and avoid money laundering or fraudulent activities, we may, if we deemed necessary, share your information, including your account details, financial and transactional history with banks, payment facilitator partners, identify background verification service providers and reference verification agencies and verify the users and limit the exposure from criminal activities and fraudulent risk.
- When conducting the audit or checks, the external background verification agencies or parties may retain information regarding our query and your information and may also share the information with the other fraud preventive agencies or consultancies.
- We utmost strive to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and the privacy of your personal information and to protect your personal information against the unauthorized access or unauthorized modification or tampering, disclosure or destruction of the data. We undertake adequate preventive measures to prevent the unauthorized access to your personal information.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify the authentication of your personal identity. You agree to provide us all the information that we request for the security review. If you fail to comply with any of the security adherence, we reserve the right to terminate your account with us and refrain your access to our site.
- We are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security of for any actions of any external parties that receive your personal information.
If you are an Employer, the company will collect the below information about you for the agreed purpose:
- Information of the organization such as name, nature of business, URL, logo, Company Size
- User Information ( within the organization of the Recruiter) such as name, email ID and specific authorization provided to each user
- Job information such as title, description, skills, role, location, salary range, experience range, hiring manager, business unit details, job type, industry and educational requirements.
- Information including the organizations, management team, business models, operational practices whether in animated graphics, textual, video and other formats that you deem to be relevant.
Terms of Service:
When you access or use HireMee’s online and/or mobile services and websites, including any HireMee mobile application (collectively “HireMee”) regardless of where it is downloaded from, and any software provided by or on behalf of HireMee on or in connection with such services or Mobile App or Web App or websites (collectively, the “Apps”),
- you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”)
The intent of the App is made available for use by individuals seeking employment openings “Job Seekers”), by individuals and/or organizations seeking to make available information regarding employment openings, on their behalf or other’s behalf (“Employers”). If you are accessing or using the Apps in your capacity as an employee or other representative of an Employer, you are agreeing to this Agreement on behalf of yourself and such Employer, as applicable, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such Employer, as applicable, to this Agreement.
We may change this Agreement by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Apps. Any such changes will not apply to any claim brought prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes. Your access to or use of the Apps following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
This Agreement hereby incorporates by this reference any additional terms and conditions posted by HireMee through the Apps, or otherwise made available to you by HireMee.
Some parts of the Apps may allow users to post Job Listings, resumes, information, text messages, and other materials (any such materials that a user submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on or through the Apps is referred to herein as “User Content”). Such functionality is designed to help users obtain career and company information, facilitate communication, discuss ways to make career decisions, and to let users know of jobs. User Content is provided by third party contributors, many of whom may use anonymous screen names. User Content may be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or fraudulent.
HireMee does not endorse and is not responsible for any User Content, including any opinion, advice, information, or statement contained therein. You acknowledge that by accessing the Apps, you may come into contact with content (including User Content) that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable, including, but not limited to, explicit language and other potentially offensive material, and you acknowledge that HireMee shall have no liability with respect to such content.
You must not post any User Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that contains sexual, ethnic, racial or other discriminating slurs, or that contains no relevant or constructive content. You must also not post any User Content that contains proprietary information, trade secrets, confidential information, advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us in writing), or encourages or causes spamming or flooding.
You are prohibited from posting any User Content containing official identification information (whether your own or of another person), such as PAN number, passport number, AADHAR number, insurance number, driver’s license number, Ration Card number, or any other similar number, code, or identifier. Posting such identification information may lead to identity theft and other adverse consequences. HireMee may remove any such identification information, but does not undertake any obligation to do so, and has no responsibility and disclaims all liability for any posting of such identification information.
HireMee may monitor User Content, and reserves the right to delete any User Content or portion thereof that, in HireMee’s sole discretion, violates the above rules, including any User Content that is unrelated to the specific portion of the Apps on which it is posted, or that is an advertisement, recruiting or other commercial message, or that HireMee deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate. If you believe that any User Content violates this Agreement or our policies, please contact HireMee immediately so that we may have the opportunity to consider its removal. For clarity, HireMee does not have any obligation to remove any User Content, and the interpretation of whether any User Content violates any HireMee policy will always remain within the sole discretion of HireMee.
HireMee reserves the right to disclose all User Content and other relevant information, and the circumstances surrounding their transmission, to any third party in connection with operating the Apps; to protect itself, its affiliates, its partners and its visitors; and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. This means, for example, that HireMee may honour subpoenas, search warrants, law enforcement or court mandated requests to reveal a user’s electronic address and identity, or other properly requested information. As an Employer, when you post a Job Listing on HireMee that you choose to list as confidential, your identity may be discoverable by request from the government or law enforcement.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, HireMee reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to remove any Job Listing that directly or indirectly discriminates against Job Seekers. Direct discrimination means, for example, that a Job Listing specifically makes clear that only Job Seekers matching a certain Criterion are wanted, thereby excluding others because of, for example, their gender, race, age or disability. Indirect discrimination means, for example, that a Job Listing implicitly excludes certain classes of Job Seekers by making it impossible for them to qualify for the job requirements. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to refrain from posting any Job Listing that directly or indirectly discriminates against Job Seekers or otherwise
Rules of the App:
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Apps by any means other than through the interface that is provided by HireMee, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate, written agreement with HireMee. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Apps (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Apps). Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate, written agreement with HireMee, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Apps for any purpose. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that HireMee has no responsibility or liability to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under this Agreement and for any consequences (including any loss or damage which HireMee may suffer) of any such breach.You agree that you shall not transmit to HireMee or upload to or through the Apps (whether as User Content or otherwise) any Harmful Code, or use or misappropriate the Apps for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots” or “trap door devices”) that: (a) is designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or (v) use of a certain feature; or (b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without such other person’s knowledge and permission. Without limiting the foregoing and by way of example only, users may not:
Generate the unsolicited commercial email: which is not limited to:
- Sending messages in violation of any applicable anti spam law;
- Imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or
- Creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam;
- Data mining any HireMee property;
- Sending messages to users who have asked not to be contacted;
- Selling, exchanging or distributing to a third party the contact information of any person without such person’s knowledge of, and continued consent to, such disclosure; and using
- HireMee Resume contacts in violation of HireMee policy, as determined by HireMee, including, for example, as indicated by low response rates from those persons contacted.
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content, or offer to do the same.
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other Harmful Code or items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes or similar programs.
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors.
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email.
- Transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary or confidential information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission.
- Violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Promote or encourage illegal activity.
- Interfere with other
- HireMee users’ enjoyment of the Apps
- Create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of the Agreement or create
- user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose, or transfer,
- any HireMee account.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Apps
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Apps
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Apps without HireMee’s explicit written permission.
- Contact other HireMee users about multi level marketing (MLM) programs, jobs that require payment to start, or any topics HireMee considers detrimental to its users.
- Create multiple HireMee accounts without permission.
- Create multiple HireMee accounts not under your corporate or company name, in order to attempt to achieve higher visibility in the free to post system.
- Bypass any limitations or suspensions of functionality.
- Provide false information.
HireMee reserves the right to use any User Content (including the content of messages or material sent through or to the Apps or HireMee to prevent potentially illegal or tortious activities, or any other activities that are detrimental to other users. HireMee reserves the right to use a variety of methods to detect and address anomalous activity and to screen User Content to prevent abuse such as spam or fraud. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users, with or without notice, and HireMee shall not be responsible or liable for any such suspension or termination, including any consequences thereof.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or hiremee.co.in exclusively in a state level court located in Karnataka. The law of the state Karnataka will govern this statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- All parties should submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore in this regard.
- Employers/ Organizations: Please refer to service agreement signed between your Organization and HireMee.
- Individual applicant / Students: Please refer the below mentioned cancellation and refund policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- HireMee is dedicated to provide the best quality services and features to our users at all times. If you are not pleased with the services of the platform, then you can write to us within 10 days of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund the amount to the same account from which the payment was received. While we hope that it does not come to that, we’ll make it painless for you to unsubscribe and process the refund upon receiving your request within 10 days from the date of purchase.
- *Only purchases made through direct online payment to HireMee are eligible for 10-days refund policy. For all other purchases, please contact your account manager.”
- In case you have any complaints and/or grievances in relation to the processing of your Personal Information you can send this via e-mail to our Data Protection Officer email@example.com.
- For any Requests, queries, or clarification related to this policy or content, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be revert back to you on your clarification or requests or queries or complaints or grievance with in 48 Hours but not more than 72 hours.
- HireMee is a SaaS platform for recruitment, assessments and examination and is a part of KAAM (Karpaga Assessment App Matrix) Services Pvt limited.
- HireMee, Karpaga Assessment App Matrix Services Pvt Ltd, KAAM Serves are used interchangeably and are synonymous.
"HireMee has been a great experience for our students and the college. HireMee helped us understand where our students stand and showed us areas where they needed additional training. From the demo session to the exam, your team has been a tremendous support to us."
Ramakrishnan & Naveen Kumar,
Placement Officer, Salem College of Engineering and Technology
The selection process of your company looks unique. It is automated, lean and agile. From the PO's perspective, it ensures that every data is uploaded by the student and ensures its accuracy. From the student's perspective, the experience is seamless as he can upload data from anywhere.
Training & Placement Officer, Nandha Educational Institutions, Erode
The HireMee platform gave us an opportunity to showcase our talents which in turn resulted in getting placed in our dream company. The job assessment test was very useful to us. It helped us to reach our job goals. The assessment platform is innovative and allowed us to upload 20-second video resumes.
Final Year CSE, Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering
I got selected for Vee Technologies through the HireMee Platform. I would like to thank you for such a platform which tests all the skills needed by recruiters. The HireMee app is more like a social network with a lot of interesting features which makes the job search easier.
First Year CSE, Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering
Hiremee is a good platform for freshers seeking placement in reputed companies. The Hiremee platform has such an environment with more than 30 companies. The assessments tests the subject knowledge and mathematical knowledge of the candidate. The subject related questions are simple and logical. There is also a phase where they test our positive attitude.