Sr. Executive – Outbound Sales
Date Posted: 22 Feb, 2022
Total Openings: 8
Designation: Sr. Executive – Outbound Sales.
Experience: 0 to 8 years.
Salary: As per the company standards.
No. of Requirement: 8.
Shift Time: 9:30 to 6:30.
What will you do
- Making outbound calls to mid/senior-level B2B clients – Domestic and International.
- Map defined geography by researching, identifying, calling & emailing potential clients regularly.
- Generate leads from various online tools like LinkedIn, Job Boards, Career sites, etc.
- Send emails to potential clients pitching HireMee CSR and PRO solutions.
- Product presentation.
- Gather client's requirements along with the JD and share the same with the corporate sales team.
- Set up meetings regularly for the sales team.
- Create MOM of the meetings and send Business Proposals to clients.
- Create a Daily Call Report (DCR) along with filling CRM regularly.
- Create a projection sheet managing the complete pipeline of potential clients.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge, especially to corporate, colleges & candidates.
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status.
- Willing to cold call relentlessly to ensure monthly call schedule/meeting setups target is met.
- Excellent interpersonal/relationship building, ability to drive for results, passion to win, desire to collaborate, and ability to build strong and influential relationships.
What we are looking for
- Aggressive outbound calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- PowerPoint skills
- Hard-working and target-oriented
- Strong convincing skills
- Generating new business for the sales team
- Acting in the best interest of the clients