Category : Corporate Sales
Designation: Regional / Zonal Manager
Experience: 6+ years.
Salary: As per the company standards.
No. of Requirement: 5
Location : WFH
1) Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong relationships with prospects.
2) Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands Key Account base.
3) Making outbound calls to mid/senior level corporate clients falling under assigned geography.
4) Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status.
5) Handle defined set of accounts and area from which you need to close new business consistently.
6) Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
7) Strong business sense and assessment industry expertise.
8) Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
9) Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
10) Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
11) Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
12) Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
13) Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information.
14) Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.