• Must have exposure to direct marketing, market communication & events management.
• Should have the ability to liaise with TPO, Engineering Colleges and have them sign up for the paid assessment across their universities and colleges.
• Conduct Job fairs, road shows and other branding Activities.
• Out of box thinking in achieving the targets assigned to them.
• Thorough knowledge of the Higher Education landscade in their respective region.
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership, high personal standard, and professional ethics. This individual must be a team player and have strong management skills.
• Ability to make decisions quickly, deal with ambiguity and to continuously adjust to market / situation changes.
Primary Roles Responsibilities
• Understand and promote employment and employ ability related solutions to major Engineering Colleges in the Private and Govt sector.
• Onboard colleges to take employability assessments.
• Build the largest reach in colleges pan India.
• Give Presentation to Students/ College Management on Employability assessment product.
• - An outstanding communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others and earn their respect and confidence
• Willingness to travel across the region and occasionally work odd hours if business requires.
- Work location : Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Hyderabad
- Work Mode : Not Updated
- Job Requirements :3
- Educational Qualification : Diploma