Information Technology (IT)
Company Name : cyfuture india pvt ltd
Skills : Communication
Job Location : Greater noida
No. of Openings : 5
Gender Preference :No Preference
* Administer compensation and benefit plans
* Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
* Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
* Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
* Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
* Undertake tasks around performance management
* Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
* Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
* Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
* Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
* Ensure compliance with labor regulations
* Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
* Taking care of all statutory compliance, PF, ESIC, etc.