Erp Implementer – Trainee / Erp Implementer
Information Technology (IT)
Company Name : Systech Infovations Pvt. Ltd
Skills : Analytical Techniques
Job Location : Coimbatore
No. of Openings : 10
Gender Preference :No Preference
- Good communication and Self involvement with ability to work independently.
- To understand and study business cycle for ERP product.
- Pleasing personality with ability to interact with & engage customers. Ability to work independently & complete assigned tasks, Supports multiple implementation projects
- Should handle pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in developing. Proposals Planning & supporting of project plans.
- ERP implementation, Should be able to provide technical support to external customers.
- Manage the full cycle of onsite implementation like System Study, understanding the requirements of the clients, Preparing MoM and execute on implementing the project on ERP of different Modules without any gap.
- Provided analytical reports to facilitate efficient and timely planning for the management.
- Communicating with developers, business analysts and stakeholders to understand deliverables.
- Create functional plans and communicate recommended changes to business teams.
- Responsible for providing ERPs technical and business process support.
- If experienced, 1 Year of ERP Support will be an added advantage.
- Handle Functional support, knowledge of all modules likes sales, purchase, production, inventory, Finance, HR etc.
- Ready for go to anywhere in India at Client Side.