Aerus Inotech-data Science With R Trainer
Information Technology (IT)
Company Name : Others
Skills : Active learning
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai suburban
No. of Openings : Not updated
Gender Preference :No Preference
- Communication skills for the Data Scientist, both in written and verbal form are a must have. The Data Scientist will be required to explain advanced statistical content to senior data scientists and relevant stakeholders.
- A suitable candidate will demonstrate proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, which will be necessary for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations, for senior data scientists and key stakeholders.
- A candidate for this position must be technologically adept, demonstrate exceptionally good computer skills, and demonstrate a passion for research, statistics, and data analysis as well as a demonstrated ability and passion for designing and implementing successful data analysis solutions within a business.
- The candidate must also demonstrate personal attributes that will qualify him for the position, for example, he will have an ability to work effectively in a group/collaborative setting, be result oriented, be highly analytical, be a strategic and creative thinker, have superior organizational skills, have a strong attention to details, have an ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines, have exceptional problem solving skills, and remain calm and composed in times of stress and uncertainty.
- The Data Scientist must also be a people person, demonstrating an ability to create and maintain strong, meaningful, and lasting relationships with others. He must also be a confident but friendly and approachable individual who will inspire confidence and trust in his seniors and key stakeholders, leading them to give credit to his insights and judgments.