Sales Officer - CASAYes Bank Limited
- Work location : New delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai suburban, Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida
- Job Requirements :100
- Educational Qualification : UG-Non Engineering
➢ To acquire Quality CASA Accounts with higher CASA/program variants.
➢ To acquire CASA Values as per the assigned targets - CASA AMB acquired in accounts sourced
during the month (In Rs).
➢ To achieve daily/weekly/monthly customer acquisition target.
➢ To cross-sell TPP products to the acquired customers.
➢ To cross- sell other Banking and Asset products.
➢ To maintain good relationship with the customers and seek referrals.
➢ To abide by the selling norms defined by the organization and adherence to guidelines by internal &
➢ To adhere to sales process & KYC Norms of the bank.
➢ To ensure right product to customer ensure a/c opening within defined TAT, high FTR and M+1
➢ To ensure proactive registration & activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels.
➢ To assist the Cluster Sales Leader in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular
feedback to CSL/Seniors on opportunities/ customer needs/ competition benchmarking.
➢ Ensure timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the
➢ Age: Minimum 21 to Maximum 27 years.
• Graduation (Post Graduate preferred).
• NISM/ IRDA/ NCFM/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
➢ Past Experience: 0 – 1 year work experience in sales role (Banking & Financial Services Organizations
➢ Other Aspects / Skills:-
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent networking & interpersonal skills.
• Sensitive to issues of confidentially and compliance.
• Market knowledge of ‘Retail Banking’ or ‘Consumer Banking’ or ‘Branch Banking’.
• Knowledge of regulatory guideline.
- Weekly Working Days: 6
- OFF Days Comment: Not Updated
- Salary Type: Annual CTC
- Salary : 300000 - 300000
- Role: Not Updated
- Industry Type: BFSI
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Role Category: BFSI
- International Business
- BBA / BBM
- Business Laws
Yes Bank is an Indian bank headquartered in Mumbai, India and was founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor in 2004. It offers wide range of differentiated products for corporate and retail customers through retail banking and asset management services.
- Address :