Solar Estimation and Design EngineerOthers
Bangalore Posted: 5 days ago No. Of Positions: Not Updated
We are looking for a skilled Solar Estimation and Design Engineer to join our team and help us deliver exceptional solar system designs to our clients.
Job Title: Solar Estimation and Design Engineer
Location: Nagawara, Bengaluru
As a Solar Estimation and Design Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and estimating solar systems for commercial and residential clients. Your primary responsibility will be to create detailed solar system designs using Sketch Up Pro software. You will also work closely with the sales team to ensure that our designs meet client needs and budgets.
• Design solar systems using Sketch Up Pro software
• Estimate the cost of solar systems based on design specifications
• Collaborate with the sales team to ensure that designs meet client needs and budgets
• Conduct site visits and gather information to inform solar system designs
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure that we have access to the best solar components and technology
• Stay up to date with the latest solar technology and design trends
• Provide technical support to the installation team during solar system installations
• Minimum 2 years of industry experience in solar system design and estimation
• Expert skills in Sketch Up Pro software
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
• Knowledge of solar system components and technology
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to travel to conduct site visits
• Passion for Solar and Renewable Energy is a must
More information about this Solar Estimation and Design Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Solar Estimation and Design Engineer job
What are the job requirements to apply for this Solar Estimation and Design Engineer job position?
Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 year experience as an Solar Estimation and Design Engineer
What is the qualification for this job?
Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
What are the salary requirements for this job?
Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Solar Estimation and Design Engineer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
What is the hiring Process of this job?
Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
This Solar Estimation and Design Engineer is a work from home job?
Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
How many job vacancies are opening for the Solar Estimation and Design Engineer position?
Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Solar Estimation and Design Engineer in our Organisation.
- Work location : Bangalore
- Job Requirements :Not Updated
- Educational Qualification : Not Updated
- Weekly Working Days: Not Updated
- OFF Days Comment: Not Updated
- Salary Type: Monthly CTC
- Salary : 10000 - 25000
- Role: Not Updated
- Industry Type: Others
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Role Category: Others
- Address :