Ahmedabad Posted: 5 days ago No. Of Positions: Not Updated
· Research Potential vendors.
· Get quotes from vendors and to make comparison sheets.
· Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
· Handle co-ordinate with vendors and clients.
· Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
· Review quality of purchase products
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery
· Maintain updated records of purchase products, delivery information and invoices.
· Prepare cost comparison of material pricing
· Expedite and improve on time delivery by suppliers.
· Negotiate and close deals
Manages the efficient flow of purchase requests to the buyers for action
· Accountable for the prequalification of suppliers and subcontractors
More information about this Purchase Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Purchase Engineer job
What are the job requirements to apply for this Purchase Engineer job position?
Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Purchase Engineer
What is the qualification for this job?
Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
What is the hiring Process of this job?
Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
This Purchase Engineer is a work from home job?
Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
How many job vacancies are opening for the Purchase Engineer position?
Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Purchase Engineer in our Organisation.
- Work location : Ahmedabad
- Job Requirements :Not Updated
- Educational Qualification : UG-Engineering
- Weekly Working Days: Not Updated
- OFF Days Comment: Not Updated
- Salary Type: Annual CTC
- Salary : Not Updated
- Role: Not Updated
- Industry Type: Others
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Role Category: Others
- Address :