Diploma Apprenticeship Trainee 2023 Batch OnlyBosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt Ltd
- Work location : Bengaluru
- Job Requirements :40
- Educational Qualification : Diploma
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, incorporated in April 2008 to manufacture Electronic Control Units for the Automotive Electronics Division.
This is with regard to the subject line, we are looking to recruit 40+ fresh Diploma engineers with different specializations for the apprenticeship program at our company.
This is in line with Government Apprenticeship rules.
Stipend: 20,000 /- per month
1. Candidates with no backlogs
2. Aggregate score - above 60%
3. Diploma – Mechanical / EC / EEE / Mechatronics
1. Candidates Registration - Last date of registrations: 2nd June 2023
2. Online technical test on 4th June 2023 ( 10 AM to 6 PM)
3. Interview (Virtual / F2F)
- Weekly Working Days: 5
- OFF Days Comment: Not Updated
- Salary Type: Monthly CTC
- Salary : 19999 - 20000
- Role: Not Updated
- Industry Type: Automobile , Auto Ancillaries & Dealers
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Role Category: Automobile , Auto Ancillaries & Dealers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Bosch Automotive Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. is a 100 percent subsidiary Robert Bosch GmbH, incorporated in April 2008 to manufacture Electronic Control Units for the Automotive Electronics Division. Bosch Automotive Electronics India will cater to both domestic and International OE Customers via the Diesel Systems and Gasoline System divisions. Like any other Automotive Electronics Plants, Bosch Automotive Electronics India is also very committed to the highest level of quality standards. It focuses on continuous intensive training to its associates with support from its lead plant thereby achieving the global competencies to meet the customer expectations.
- Address : No.704, Electronics City Road, Naganathapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100